In this session, we will explore how human needs are at the heart of every technological tool by tracing how humans (throughout history) have met those needs using available resources in innovative ways. Tracing past iterations and looking closely at their benefits and limitations, can help us predict and design future ones!
Participants will experience tracing the story of Artificial Intelligence in an engaging learning environment.
You will understand how to…
1. identify human needs
2. trace stories of contemporary tools
3. take action for impact with empathy
At the end of our time together, templates and resources will be shared with participants to support the reimagining of their own courses.
As a visitor you can view up to two presentations per month after that you will be required to subscribe to 21st Century Learning Conference
Job Role Applicability:
- School Leader
- Technology Director
- Curriculum Director / Coordinator
- Head of School/Director
- Science / STEAM Teacher
- Design & Technology
- Technology Coach
- Artificial Intelligence
- Emergent Technology
- Computational Thinking
- Lower Elementary [Age 4 - 6]
- Upper Elementary [Age 8 - 10]
- Middle School [Age 11 - 13]
- High School [Age 14 - 17]
- Higher Education [Age 18+]