Part 1 (30m)
It’s time to move beyond and explore how learning and working experiences are changing and how to make it better.
We will be sharing our research and trends as we identify new learning and teaching patterns that are evolving.
- Designing for individual and groups as user’s needs are unique.
- Share three user experiences – Equity, Engagement and Ease.
- 4 Essential Kinds of Spaces
Part 2 (20m)
Get hands on with an interactive experience designing your own “ideal learning space” with 3D models.
May 2023 - 21CLBKK
Job Role Applicability:
- Any Educator
- Lower Elementary [Age 4 - 6]
- Upper Elementary [Age 8 - 10]
- Middle School [Age 11 - 13]
- High School [Age 14 - 17]
- Higher Education [Age 18+]